“Confidence” Every woman’s blaring desire. Yet, There is no specific formula to assimilate it. It’s in every life story that we went through or heard. It’s in every book that we’ve read, It’s in every battle we’ve won. For some women who are able to conquer the world. Here are their famous lines, that would probably touch the inner woman in you.
1. I have chosen to no longer be apologetic for my femininity.
And I want to be respected in all of my femaleness because I deserve to be.” – Unknown
2. “I’m tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, OK.” – Madonna
3. “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” – Maya Angelou
4. “What I know for sure is this: You are built not to shrink down to less but to blossom into more. To be more splendid. To be more extraordinary. To use every moment to fill yourself up.” – – Oprah Winfrey
5. “Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.” – J.K Rowling
6. “You can be a thousand different women. It’s your choice which one you want to be. It’s about freedom and sovereignty. Celebrate who you are. Say, ‘This is my kingdom.’’ – Salma Hayek
10. “You may not always have a comfortable life, and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once. But don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have, because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.” – – Michelle Obama
11. “I wasn’t lucky. I deserved it.” –Margaret Thatcher
12. “A person who has experienced something is almost always far more expert on it than are the experts.” – Gloria Steinem
13. “When the door you’ve been knocking at finally swings open, you don’t ask why. You run through.” Diane Lockhart
14. “My dreams did not come true. But I worked really hard. And I ended up building an empire out of my imagination. So my dreams? Can suck it.” Shonda Rhimes
I am more that happy to share these passages, that it might inspire other women to keep moving on and continue to live a beautiful and fulfilled life despite odds and difficulties. To the resources, thank you for invigorating me to as well give hope to others.
Don’t forget to hit like or share to your pals, or leave a comment.